Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by PT. Mindflowliving Yoga Indonesia. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors online and/or offline yoga classes, one-on-one coaching, online and/or offline wellness programs, and consumer goods. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 11 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right, and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
When buying an item, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page.
“The fee for the services and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your payment method.
For any undamaged product, simply return it with its included accessories and packaging along with the original receipt (or gift receipt) within 14 days of the date you receive the product, and we will exchange it or offer a refund based upon the original payment method. In addition, please note the following: (i) Products can be returned only in the country in which they were originally purchased; and (ii) the following products are not eligible for return: liquids, yoga tops, undies, candles, incense stick, face towels, discounted items, herbal teas.
We may, without prior notice, change the Services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
When we receive a valid warranty claim for a product purchased from us, we will either repair the relevant defect or replace the product. If we are unable to repair or replace the product within a reasonable time, the customer will be entitled to a full refund upon the prompt return of the product to us. We will pay for the shipment of repaired or replaced products to the customer and the customer will be responsible for the return shipment of the product to us.
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Mindflowliving Yoga. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment
You agree to indemnify and hold Mindflowliving Yoga harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Mindflowliving Yoga, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Mindflowliving Yoga assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review this page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email, or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under, and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the Republic of Indonesia, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Bali, Indonesia. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for customer support services and to correspond with the website and its operators.
All users that join our community have a public profile that is publicly visible to site visitors, and their public activity (such as their posts or comments) will be visible to other visitors of the website. You can always opt out and exit the community, and upon doing so, such a user’s profile will not be publicly visible. Naturally, in such an event, the user will not be able to use the community features (e.g. liking, commenting, or writing posts).
1. Your booking is not considered definite and no contract will exist until we receive a 20% deposit from you and you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The price is the exact amount to be received by us in USD.
3. The full payment amount is due on or before the first day of the retreat by paying with credit card or bank transfer, or cash in person. Please instruct your bank to charge all costs to you in order to avoid a short all in the amount that we receive.
4. All travel arrangements are your responsibility and at your own cost. We shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with, or for any irregularities in your documentation required for travel. Transfers to/from the retreat are at your own cost, unless otherwise specified.
5. Coronavirus Guidance & Restrictions.
The following Coronavirus guidance and restrictions are in place at this accommodation, in accordance with the current Indonesian national and local Government guidance. If you are travelling to Indonesia from abroad, it is your responsibility to check the travel advice of your home country. During your stay you will have to comply with the national corona measures. If you have any of the symptoms, we require you to stay at home. Should you have any symptoms during your stay, we oblige you to report this as soon as possible and go into self-isolation. You will have to pay for the medical costs. We are in no way responsible for any infectious diseases you may contract. In the event of an emergency, lock down or a situation where it is against the law to travel to the accommodation, we will refund your payment.
6. Travel insurance is highly recommended. If you choose to buy insurance we require that your travel insurance covers the activity of this retreat as well as unexpected cancellation, sickness, losses and all the usual risks. You should bring the policy with you in case of an emergency.
7. It is your responsibility to let your Yoga Instructor know if you have any injuries and to be mindful at all times of your own body’s capability during the retreat. If you experience any injury or discomfort during any activity during the retreat, then you must desist immediately. It is also your responsibility to consult a doctor with an understanding of yoga to check that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake yoga classes and other physical activities that you may chose to do whilst on the retreat. Please advise us of any mental or physical health conditions and dietary requirements before you book. If you have health conditions and dietary requirements that may be affected by the activities offered on our retreats we reserve the right to advise you to desist and in the interests of your well being, or others, we may decline your stay at our retreats.
8. Whilst all measures are taken to ensure a high standard of health and safety, the property is situated in the valley where the land is uneven and we and the involved parties, such as your Yoga Instructor or staff shall not be responsible for any injuries caused by uneven terrain.
9. Women who are 12 to 28 weeks pregnant should provide a letter from their health practitioner specifying that they are fit to travel and able to engage in the activities that we provide. They should hand over the letter to their Yoga Instructor. We would prefer pregnant women to have done already yoga before they arrive.
10. You (or any member of your party) may cancel your booking at any time, providing that the cancellation is made by the person submitting the booking form and is notified to us in writing. Cancellation will take effect the day such notification is received by us. If such cancellation is made within less than 30 days before the start of the retreat, we will retain the deposit of the retreat. However, if another person can be found to take your place, then we may offer you a refund at our discretion. Bookings are for the stated period of the retreat. There are no refunds for an unused portion of the retreat. If the reason for cancellation is covered under the terms of your Insurance Policy, you may be able to make a claim on your insurance.
11. Occasionally, changes may have to be made (e.g., yoga teacher, class times or other arrangements), which we reserve the right to do at any time. If a significant change becomes necessary, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure.
12. We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel a retreat. In particular our retreats require a minimum number of at least 75% of the participants to have booked by 30 days before the start date. If this minimum number is not reached by that date we may cancel and refund the money to you.
13. We and the involved parties such as your Yoga Instructor, accept the responsibility for ensuring that the retreats are supplied as described and that the services we are contractually obliged to provide are to a reasonable standard. We do not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control. We and the involved parties, such as your Yoga Instructor, are not liable for any injuries you may incur. Yoga classes are undertaken at your own risk. We are not liable for any medical or psychiatric conditions, which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat. We are not liable for loss of, or damage to, your personal property.
14. Where a booking is made on behalf of several individuals the booking is conditional on the person(s) paying having authorization from all the individuals named on the booking form to enter into this contract. The terms of this contract will apply to each member of the group as though they had paid for their own retreat individually and directly to us.
15. The property will not be left empty and unlocked at any time, and you will be given your own personal key to your room. It is your responsibility to ensure that your possessions are kept safe at all times. This includes hire cars or other hired equipment.
16. If you have a problem during your retreat, please inform the organizer immediately and he/she will endeavor to put things right. Please note that we cannot be responsible for the individual behavior of any group member or other guest sharing your accommodation.
I am of full legal age and have read and fully understand the terms of this release.
Effective from 31st of January 2022.